December 30, 2005

Scene It!

Let me tell you about Mitch, he is a movie and TV FANATIC. He loves to watch movies, and TV. The best gift I ever gave him was TIVO. He thinks of himself as a movie buff and is full of movie trivia. So much so that sometimes it is annoying.

Mitch got this game, Scene It, for Christmas. It is a movie type trivia game. He was absolutely sure that he was going to mop the floor with Braeden and I. Well, pride goeth before a fall, and I tromped them both not once, but twice!!! Now he is hollering for a rematch!!

It is a fun game, but it can be hard. I was lucky I got questions like

"What candy did Elliott use to lure E.T. into his house??"" Ha Ha - lucky me!!

1 comment:

  1. My BIL got the Star Wars one & the Disney one for Christmas and we played them! They really are fun games.

    ReplyDelete