December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!!!

Well it is finally over. After all the rush and build up, we had a brief frenzy of tearing into packages, a longer time spent cleaning up the mess we made, and a wonderful dinner that left us all stuffed and sleepy!!

I got a great gift from the kids this year, a new digital camera! I had been complaining about my old one, so DH and Braeden went and bought me one! It isn't an SLR, which I have been lusting after, but hey I'll take it!!! it is an Olympus SP-350 8 megapixel. Very tiny! Now I need to read the manual, which is a little scary because it comes on a CD-ROM!!

They gave it to me on Christmas Eve, so I could have it ready to play with on Christmas morning. Here are some pictures I took of the Christmas tree with all the presents around it.


No comments:

Post a Comment