December 16, 2005

Save as draft

See that handy option when you are writing your posts for your blog?? I use it way to much, and then forget to publish the darn things!! I write something, and then save it as draft so that I might have time for some witty inspiration to hit and make the darn thing actually worth reading. Does that ever happen?? NO!! So if you wonder why 3 posts show up at once, that is the explanation!

Anyway, today I woke up at 1:30 am coughing and couldn't go back to sleep. So I layed on the couch and read and coughed and drank orange juice. I know I'm going to pay for it dearly tonight! I feel worse today than I have, my throat is very sore and I can't hardly talk. I still have to work, take Emma to Pre-School, take Braeden to driving class, finish 81 handmade cards, write a christmas letter, print out family pictures, finish my altered SA assignment, and get packages ready to mail.
No rest for the weary... or sick.

2 comments:

  1. Yup, I've done the draft thing before and then can't figure out why the darned thing isn't showing! LOL

    Check out my blog though because you've been tagged!

    ReplyDelete