December 15, 2005

Feeling Poorly

Bought Mitch his animated lit doe and buck decorations for the house that he wanted. One of Braeden's friends told him it looks like Christmas threw up on our yard. LOL. We do have a lot of lights, but I also think they stand out more because our street has no lights.

Mitch and I both are feeling worse instead of better. It is all I can do to get stuff that I HAVE to do done, like feeding the kids. I've been working on my FABULOUS altered kit assignment for Scrap Addict, but between coughing and blowing my nose I'm not getting much accomplished. Hope Felicia won't fire me for being late, cause I know I'm missing this deadline. Felicia if you are reading this, before you fire me, remember that I made your blog banner ;)

2 comments:

  1. LOL!! Hope you feel better -- I had the same crap this week as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMBO good try dear...you'll just have to make MORE banners.

    ReplyDelete