January 31, 2007

Wiped Out!

I am so wiped out - didn't even get out of bed today until late. My trip to Anaheim for CHA was great!! Getting to meet the gals from Scrap Addict; Fee, The Nana, Julie, Liz and see Karen again - was so much fun. I stayed with Fee and Nana's friends Peggy and Cathy and they were so welcoming and wonderful - I appreciated them taking a total stranger into their home.

Fee and The Nana are so much fun to be around. I needed their laughter - and boy did we laugh!! I will never be able to look at a kitten **aka feral puppy cat** without thinking of them. We shopped, we ate, we worked our asses off at CHA, we laughed and talked and formed a friendship that I know I will value forever. Thanks for listening to my tale of woe, and providing such great comfort and advice :)

Of course, since I'm such an enabler - Fee had to be just like me and buy matching bra and panties **aka Mary Ann's** and also a thumb ring just like the one I bought. Was so nice to have the gal at Build a Bear ask us if we were sisters :) Sorry I told her you were my boss ;)

I'm just starting to get back in the swing of things - working hard on getting all the fabulous product that Fee bought for Scrap Addict up in the store - so I can prove that I'm more than just a pretty face *snort*.

No comments:

Post a Comment