January 08, 2007

SA Blog Challenge Week 2

  1. I've come to realize that my life is... average.
  2. I am listening to... the fan on the heater.
  3. I talk... before I think.
  4. I love... to read.
  5. My best friends... are people I've never met
  6. Love is... unconditional.
  7. Somewhere, someone is thinking... that they are worse off than me.
  8. I'll always ... miss my Mom.
  9. The last time I cried was because... of a dream I had about my Mom.
  10. My cell phone... rarely rings.
  11. Before I go to bed... I kiss my kids goodnight.
  12. Right now I am thinking about... Emma not feeling good and staying home with me today.
  13. Today I... will take down my Christmas decorations and tree.
  14. Tonight I will... spend time with my family.
  15. Tomorrow I will be... at work.

4 comments:

  1. Today you're taking down the Christmas decorations? Have fun with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking down the decorations! UGH I hate doing that. Enjoyed your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your answers and learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete