January 12, 2007

CHA Winter

Felicia had asked me to go to CHA Winter in Anaheim the end of January, and initially I was going to go, and get to meet Felicia and my pal Bonni. Then Mitch came home and informed me that he had Security Managers school in Yuma during that time frame - so government wins over scrapbooking - and I had to back out.

Mitch came home Wednesday and told me that his trip had been cancelled. So, my trip to CHA Winter is back on!! I get to meet Felicia, The Nana, Julie B., and Liz. Bonni won't be there though :( Will also get to see Karen H. again, plus all the new scrapbooking goodies! I know it is going to be lots of hard work - but I'm excited!!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like great fun -- take pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really jealous, it would be like being a kid in a candy store with all those new supplies laying all around.

    You will have to tell us what will be the next big trend and what is going to be the thing to have!!

    Have fun and enjoy (and don't forget to meet Heidi Swapp) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyy! I'm so glad you get to go! You deserve it girl, with all the hard work you do! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete