January 04, 2007

Licensed driver

Braeden is officially a licensed driver. He passed his test with a 92. You only need 80 to pass. I was amazed that the road test is only 10 minutes long. Braeden was calm cool and collected and I was a total basketcase.

Mitch was the basketcase later though when Braeden went out on his first solo drive. It was very funny to see him with his nose pressed to the glass of the front window, looking to see if Braeden had made it home yet.

I didn't get but one picture - but I do have his test slip and his fee stub from paying the $25 for his license. So I guess I can do a layout with that.

Doesn't seem like I should be old enough to have a child that has his license. I remember getting mine and it doesn't seem likethat was so long ago LOL.

2 comments:

  1. I thought the same thing Kim - how can she be old enough to have a son driving already?! But congrats to Braeden for passing and gaining a little more freedom!

    ReplyDelete