January 05, 2007

Wind and rain again, oh my!

Well, Catherine, the challenge Goddess and Mother Rap n Scrap over at Scrap Addict, got the DT members back for giving her a month of challenges during December by giving us each a challenge that was tailor made for our weaknesses or dislikes.

My challenge is to do a 2 page girly layout complete with bling, or a layout about living in the PNW and losing power all the time.

Well, once again we are in a High Wind warning - and our power could go out. But I am looking on the bright side - if it does at least it is a photo opportunity for photos for my challenge from Catherine.

3 comments:

  1. ROFLMBO Well get out that camera..with our site down you have NO excuses ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you take a picture of your power being out? Generator running maybe?! LOL
    I can't wait to see what you come up with for your challenge Kim. I know you, and I know it will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should do a layout about the Caddy of generators you have!!

    And yes you can still count your kits subscription in the no spending challenge!! You can do it I know you can!!

    ReplyDelete