January 02, 2007

Annette's Scrap Addict Blog Challenge #1

Q: What do you want to accomplish for YOURSELF this year? What are you goals or dreams? What are you most looking forward to? Give us a prediction of how you see your life going in 2007

A: This year I would like to be the year of family and making healthy choices. I see us spending a lot of time together as a family, including spending a good portion of the summer on the boat, as we store up family times in anticipation of Mitch's year long deployment to Bahrain in 2008. I would also like to learn more about making healthy nutritional choices for myself and the family that results in meals we will all eat and a healthier lifestyle for us all.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great year ahead for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an exciting year! Enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, sister. I stopped drinking all but one glass of tea per day. Water only, please. And I have really stepped up my healthy eating habits. I don't even care if I lose weight so much as have more energy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great things ahead for you this year from the sounds of it!
    Um, where is Bahrain? (Not to sound like an idiot but if I do, I'm an honest idiot-lol)
    Happy New Year Kim!

    ReplyDelete