January 01, 2007

Blogger Blogger

Why can't I keep up? Why do I have this wonderful little place to record things about my day, little snippits of kiddo wisdom that I don't want to forget, and not use it?

Probably because I have become the PRINCESS OF PROCRASTINATION. I didn't use to be like this, I blame it on Bonni - the QUEEN OF PROCRASTINATION. And since Bonni and I have never met in person it has rubbed off via the internet. Yup, that's my story and I'm sticking to it - I blame Bonni ;)

So, my resolution for the new year, is to come and blog at least twice a week. I will put it on the list along with my other resolutions, but below my biggest resolution - DO NOT PROCRASTINATE!

8 comments:

  1. Good goal! I'd love to say I keep mine up, but I don't either.

    GOOD LUCK on your goal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'll come read your posts twice a week then, if you're going to post that often! I tend to slow down on my blog sometimes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHE'S BACKKKKKK!!!!!! Woohoo! So you won't mind if I hound you to update twice a week?! We can nag each other and the others together! (Including Bonni!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm gonna check, then! Glad to hear from you, Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, she's alive:-) Great to hear from you!

    I have found that if I set my blog dashboard to be my home page, I post more often!

    ReplyDelete
  6. roflmao! That doggone Bonni! I think maybe she infected me while I wasn't looking... oh wait, i've always been a procrastinator. heehe. Nevermind.

    If you update more often, I will vow to come read more often. ;) Happy New Year, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMBO....Bonni is the reason! Ok so you can't post three times in a row on the same day :) And she is the queen btw of procrastination isn't she? I'm still waiting for our xmas gifts from a year ago LMBO welcome back woman!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LMAO...sure, blame me :) :) But it's true, I am!

    ReplyDelete