January 23, 2006

Seahawks are going to the Super Bowl!!

We aren't a big sports family, but I just know that we would have been kicked out of Washington State had we not watched the big game yesterday. Seahawks did Seattle proud and wiped up the Panthers. Awesome game - I am keeping my fingers crossed that they continue to play that well when they meet the Steelers!

Go Seahawks!!

I know I haven't updated my blog in awhile, and if you care - sorry. I just haven't had anything to say really and have been trying to scrap. Tomorrow I will post some of the recent layouts that I have finished.

6 comments:

  1. I care and can't wait to see the layouts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm rooting for your Seahawks....their coach seems nicer than the other guy....a great way to judge a team, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the layouts Kim, you work is always awesome:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah that is SOOO cool...my brothers are so geeked...they get season passes EVERY year

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and oops, forgot to say, the Steelers, too funny...that's my daddy's favorite team :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daddy always roots for the DA BEARS! We are a big chicago fan family -- White Sox, Cubs and Bears!

    Now where are those layouts you promised us and I tagged you too! :)

    ReplyDelete