January 09, 2006

Catching up

Boy, time flies. It's been quite awhile since I've updated, so this could be long :)

Mitch came home on the 4th with an Anniversary card and a bottle of Pure Poison perfume. Guess he must have been feeling a bit bad about how our anniversary went down. Guess he is a keeper :)

And the rain, rain, rain, keeps pouring down. Seems like we are having Noah type rain lately. Yesterday there was enough of a respite to allow us to get our outside Christmas lights down, but otherwise it has been raining for weeks now. Blech - I want to live someplace warm and sunny!

Took Emma to see Narnia yesterday. She had been pestering to go, because we are reading the books, and she wanted to see it. I wasn't sure if she was too young or not, but gave in yesterday. She did great. Was very caught up in the movie and not scared at all, although the preview for Pirates of the Carribean 2 scared her. All in all it was a good movie, not as grand as I thought it would be, but still okay.

We watched some movies over the weekend, Wedding Crashers, The Island and Into the Blue, all of them were decent movies. I was a bit suprised that Wedding Crashers was more of a romance than a comedy, but it was still good. DH like The Island the best. I'm anxious for The Constant Gardener to come to video, Ralph Fiennes is fine!!

5 comments:

  1. We saw Narnia recently too -- and I saw a commercial for The Constant Gardener coming to DVD on Tuesday -- not long to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just jealous that you got to see a movie. I never get to go anymore! And if I do, it's animated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwe, how sweet of him to bring you perfume & a card...we rented The Wedding Crashers but haven't seen it yet...Into the Blue was okay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see Pirates 2. I am glad you enjoyed taking her to the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking forward to seeing Ralph Fiennes too!!

    I LOVE the Wedding Crashers! Don't you think it would be a hoot to have those 2 over for dinner?!?!

    ReplyDelete