January 27, 2006

Layouts

I promised you layouts - so here they are! And don't faint because I've got 3 posts today on my blog - lots to make up for you know :)



This is Mitch and the love of his life, his 2004 Dodge Hemi. Unfortunately, the Hemi had a chronic illness and we were forced to put it down in favor of a 2006 Honda Ridgeline and I think that I may have regained the throne as the love of Mitch's life! The kit is from Scrap Addict (of course!!) , it is the Dungarees Kit and my scanner totally screwed up the colors, IRL it is very pale yellow and blue. To the kit I added Big Honkin Stickers (my fave!!), MM Mixed rub ons and the sketch is by Karen (kadensmom) K18 and is turned for the 2nd page. I left the large blank area, so that DH could journal about his beloved, once he gets over the grief




This is Brett on the swings in 2004. Isn't he so stinkin' cute in those glasses??
Another Scrap Addict kit, Harvest Moon. I added the Sweetwater journal tag and it is inspired by the 2005 AL Calendar on 2/11. Thanks Mel (blessedintheUS) for the great challenges using the AL Calendar.

3 comments:

  1. All of these layouts are excellent (like we would get anything else from you)!! I love the one with your son. It is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO, glad to see you regained the Throne as Mitch's Love of His Life :) Brett is such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete