January 12, 2006

My little Scrapper

Emma, who is 5, has been driving me insane as my little scrap helper for a long time now. So when Felicia from Scrap Addict began offering her Kids Kits, I jumped right on that subscription. Now anytime a box comes, Emma wants to know if it is her kit and gets upset when it isn't. This is the latest kids kit she got and what she did with it - isn't it cute??





She has stuck to this fascination with scrapping for awhile now, so we set her up with a little scrap area back in the laundry room with me. I bought her a little 3 drawer chest, some kid safe ink pads, a pair of scissors, a heavy duty glue stick, some glue dots and gave her some of my older papers. She is in hog heaven. Here is her little work area



She has happily spent many hours back there since I put it together for her. I love to watch her scrap - she is so free. She isn't worried about cutting into the paper, or making things look perfect. She is just joyful. I wish I could be more like her.

4 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute -- I should subscribe Duncan...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome, let me know when she starts running low on paper, I can send her some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is way too cute!! What a good mom...or was this just to keep her out of your stuff? Hehehee...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aawwwe, look at little Emma's space, tooooo cute...I need to get Hannah a little desk for her now

    ReplyDelete