January 31, 2012

Bad Mom or Good Mom??


Emma is so into the Hunger Games series, she read the Hunger Games and has already started Catching Fire.  She really wanted to finish reading today, so sucker that I am - I let her stay home from school today and read.  Bad Mom or Good Mom??



Yesterday while we were home, I did some reorganizing and cleaning in my scraproom in order to get ready for LOAD 212. This meant that Emma also had to clean her side of the area.  Mitch had been very critical of the way she was keeping it, so she was told to shape up or ship out LOL.  I'd say she successfully shaped up!

Also in order to get ready - I ordered more adhesive from framingsupplies.com, it had been awhile since my last order and I had forgotten how happy their packaging always makes me and the kids!
Nothing more fun that popping bubble wrap! Inside that big bubble wrap package is a small box of 10 adhesive tape refills :)  Happy scrapping!

Day 24 of 31
Miles this Month: 46.5


No comments:

Post a Comment