January 23, 2012

Layout #2 for 2012

I put the finishing  touches on layout #2 for 2012 today.  Not sure I'm loving it, but it is done and I am loving that!



Took the Kia in today to get heated seats installed.  When we bought the car it had leather seats, but they weren't heated.  I've been spoiled because the 4Runner did have that, so no way was I going without :)  We had it worked into the deal to have them installed.  I got a rental car and it wasn't shabby at all - it was a 2012 Toyota Camry with only 900 miles on it!  And since I used to own a Camry - it was like visiting with an old friend.

I've also decided that my new most favorite app for my iPad is :

I used it today to get some recipes off of The Pioneer Woman blog and then I made some absolutely tasty homemade chicken noodle soup.


I even used a whole fryer chicken for the first time ever!  It cooked up great and as you can see from the picture below - the meat was just falling off the bone!

 
I might turn into a cook yet!


Day 20 of 23
Miles this Month: 36


No comments:

Post a Comment