January 06, 2012

Cry Baby Tut

Sheesh, I am 44 years old, an adult by all accounts.  So why, when I am trying to relay something that is stressful or emotional do I have to cry??  I hate that I do this, but don't know how to get around it.  So that is my epic fail for today - being a crybaby tut. {I don't actually know what a cry baby tut is, it is just a family saying - maybe it means we are the king (pharoah) of cry babies?}

Epic fail#2 - I should have read my horoscope before starting out with my cry baby tutness today -
Today goes well for you if you can keep your feelings to yourself, since your desires will likely conflict with what others want. Unfortunately, you have something to say and you don't want to put it off. Once you begin expressing yourself, it's hard to know when to stop. You could work yourself into a state of anxiety that makes you less effective in communicating your message. Avoid becoming a victim of your own passion now by using as few words as you can to explain your point of view.

But on the positive side - today is day 6 of working out.  I am going to make it to the 21 day mark and call it officially a habit!

Day 6 of 6
Miles this Month: 9



No comments:

Post a Comment