January 03, 2012

A Brand Newish Chevy Malibu


Can anyone name that movie?  Anyone??  Bueller???  {read to the bottom of the post for the answer}

Well, I didn't get a brand newish Chevy Malibu, I got a BRAND SPANKIN' NEW Kia Optima.  I'm super excited because it is my first new car in over 20 years, and the first one  that I got to pick out!  It is spicy red, sporty and loaded!  Plus, it gets good gas mileage and was reasonably priced for all the options.  So it ticked all the boxes on our required list.

I got to thinking about the many, many cars we have had in the 27 years we have been together and thought I would put together a little photo montage.

{photos coming soon}
And the trivia answer is "Employee of the Month".

Day 3 of 3
Miles this Month: 3.5



No comments:

Post a Comment