January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th


Well, here it is, the first Friday the 13th of 2012.  Are you superstitious?  I would say that overall I am not.  I don't put much stock in that type of stuff, but I do err on the side of caution and don't actively seek out black cats to cross paths with, or ladders to walk under, or mirrors to break.

It is week 2 of Project Life - and I am still waiting on page protectors to get my album going.  I will have to play some catch up. But I am trying to stay more "in the moment" in life, and pay attention to details and things to add to Project Life.

I've gotten started getting my Move More, Eat Well album put together, now to do the measuring and journaling and print out my pictures. {photo soon}

I've also started on my One Little Word album, just need to print our the photos and do some research on my word.  I have been using my word PURPOSE as I make decision about what to do in my life. I love having a word, and wish I had started sooner! {photo soon}

Day 12 of 13
Miles this Month: 19


No comments:

Post a Comment