January 30, 2012

Sickies

Both Brett and Emma stayed home sick from school today.  They both had a bit of a stomach ache and spent the day this way:

Brett is relaxing in the recliner with a WarHammer book that he checked out from our awesome local library.

Emma is glued to the iPad, reading Hunger Games via the Kindle app.

I love that the kids love to read.  There is nothing like curling up with a good book and letting it sweep you away to another time and place!

While we had the day off from responsibilities - I tried to make up some of the miles that I missed out on while sick and  put in 4 miles on the treadmill.  It felt really good to knock out that many miles and once and has made me realize that I need to push myself more in my upcoming workouts.


Day 23 of 30
Miles this Month: 44.25


No comments:

Post a Comment