July 29, 2008

Trends

So, I was organizing my digital copies of my layouts by year - and I noticed that recently - I've gone to mainly white backgrounds on my layouts. When did I become more comfortable with that - and why? Was I following a trend? Did I become afraid of color and patterns?


I can't say why I made the change - but it is interesting to go back and look. I also uploaded all my old layouts that I could find on the computer onto flickr and sorted them by year. I'm sorry to say that I can't give correct credit to sketches and scraplifts on the majority of them - so I'll just say I'm sorry ahead of time to anyone who's sketch I used or who I scraplifted and didn't retain the information on my hard drive. At the time most of these were made I was strictly at one site - and when I resigned from there it created a major brouhaha that resulted in me losing my gallery and all my information. So, now I have a flickr account and will be able to retain all that info in the future!


PS - I added a flickr badge to my sidebar - so if you are curious - you can check out my scrapping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment