July 14, 2008

I scrapped!!!

Don't faint now anyone -but I actually scrapped over the weekend. Scrap Love was having a kick off crop for their Summer of Scrap Lovin' Contest. It was just the kick I needed to get moving!!

Everything pretty much Uses a Scarlet Lime kit with few additions. These kits rock my world!

Did this for a winter time memories challenge.


This was for a Patterned Paper only challenge


This was for a campfire memories challenge


This was a scraplift of a layout by LaurieC


This was for a challenge to use Wings, and have Wings in the title.


This was for a Lyrics Challenge. Lyrics were from Jack Johnson's Better Together song.

This was for a color inspiration challenge.

So I got a lot done, but my scrappin' mojo was interrupted by Braeden coming in bleeding. He had been cleaning up around the shed in the backyard - and had stepped on a nail with his right foot, in his heel and when he got off that nail and stepped back with his left foot - he got a nail in that heel. What are the odds? So off to the emergency room we went to get him a tetanus shot. Poor kid.
I told him that I had wanted out of going to Hell on Earth aka Chuck E Cheese for a birthday party that day, but that that was not the way I wanted to get out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment