July 16, 2008

Clean scrapping room

So my scrappy friend Shana and her kids are coming over today and since it is the first time she will have seen my scrapping area - I dusted! I know, can you believe it? I also finished up the tail end of my organizing.

I know it has taken me long enough - but I feel okay now to show you some photos of the area since I moved. Sorry for the long wait - I know you were patiently waiting with bated breath to see this ;)


This is the place the magic happens (or more often the train wrecks!), there are 2 IKEA desks facing each other, Emma "owns" the other side - so I didn't take a picture of that - cause Emma's idea of clean and mine are far apart!

These are my IKEA shelves, that hold my stuff in those small Iris drawers. I also have small plastic containers that hold my tools and punches and other stuff. Also my Albums are here too.


This is another IKEA shelf, that houses all my patterned paper on top of it, along with alphabet stickers, page kits and other stuff stored in craft project carriers. This also houses my photos.
I also have 4 Iris carts along it that hold office supplies, photo paper, ink cartridges, envelopes, adhesive and memorabilia.


This is on my desk. All my little goodies within reach :)


See the pretty label? Everything is all nice and labeled now and organized- no pulling out drawers to see what is inside! Yee-haw!

No comments:

Post a Comment