July 02, 2008

Trampoline

Whenever we go to my sisters - the kids always look forward to jumping on the trampoline. They spend so much time outside playing on hers and the last time we were there - they even slept outside on it.

Photobucket

My MIL has always been against it - said it was an accident waiting to happen. My sister has had hers for over 10 years with no accidents. So I talked it over with DH and we decided to go ahead and get them one. I ordered one and when it got here it took Braeden and I awhile to put together - but the kids LOVE it and I even like to jump on it. I love being able to look out the window and see them outside playing on it.

We have talked with the kiddos about the safety rules, so hopefully we will have years of safe fun with the trampoline, and won't prove MIL right.

No comments:

Post a Comment