July 21, 2008

Anyone else a Twilight fan?



I have to admit to coming late to the party. When I was snowed in at my sisters in January 2008, I was looking for a book at Target and happened to run across Twilight in paperback. It was a nice big book - and it was about vampires. So I bought it. Little did I know what I was getting myself into!

I read that book in about a day, couldn't put it down in fact. Noticed there were 2 other books in the series. So off to Barnes & Noble we went, and I bought all THREE in hardback and gave the paperback to my neice. I ended up reading all these books in just a couple of days. Wonderful story and writing.

The 4th and final book in the series is due out August 2nd.
TwilightNew MoonEclipseBreaking Dawn


There is also a movie due out soon. You may have seen the cover of a recent Entertainment Weekly. Still not sure if I'm liking the "look" of Edward - time will tell. But I will definitely be seeing this movie when it comes out.

I had no idea how huge these books were when I became a fan - we are talking Harry Potter type huge! But they are so worth it, and I am now re-reading them in preparation for Breaking Dawn, which I preordered months ago, to arrive.

So anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment