July 31, 2006

Playing Catch - up again

Man - I have got to get a better handle on this blogging - maybe a sticky note on the computer would help. Lord knows I'm on the computer often enough!! And sometimes I even think about blogging - but get sidetracked. Story of my life!!
So from the July 4th blog and up to here are going to be new posts. Sorry to make it so hard on ya, if you actually read this - but my blog is more for a place to keep track of stuff so I can remember and journal it, if I ever get to scrapping again. Seems that the FSB (Fat Scrappin' Bastard) has struck again and has taken my MOJO. I have tried to even make cards - hoping that would jump start it - but no joy. So until the FSB brings me back my MOJO - I guess I'll update my blog :)

4 comments:

  1. Sorry the FSB took your mojo again...it's not here, that's for sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear the Mojo is gone again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all have wonderful intentions, don't be so hard on yourself.
    Understanding the mojo/FSB thing. I have scrapped in over a month, I have the desire but just can't do it once I sit down. It's aggrivating! Hope your mojo comes back soon Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did the sticky note fall off the computer? :)

    Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete