August 22, 2006

Ha Ha

Well, yes Jen as a matter of fact the sticky note did fall off the computer - and that is why I haven't kept up with this ;)

We just got back from a vacation. Took the kids to The Enchanted Forest in Turner, Oregon. Got to meet Carrie (from Scrap Addict) and her girls. Was great to meet, the kids got along well and we took lots of pictures!

There was a guy there that looked like Abe Lincoln and you could dress up in Civil War gear and take a picture with him. So Carrie and I did, here is the picture. And to answer some questions - yes, I am quite tall 5 ft 11 inches, and I am purposely trying to be somber looking. I figured old time photos they didn't smile much, and holding a gun didn't seem to call for a smile either :)


1 comment:

  1. LOL!! I will send you some better adhesive so it doesn't fall off again! :) Glad to see you had a great vacation, cool that you got to meet Carrie.

    I can't wait for NOVEMBER to meet you too!!

    ReplyDelete