August 23, 2006

Enchanted Forest

Our first stop on our vacation was The Enchanted Forest which is an amusement type park outside of Salem Oregon. We had been a couple years ago with the kiddos and Brett and Emma have talked about going back ever since -so this was the year!

Emma couldn't wait to get on the Frog Hopper again


and Brett was so ready to go to Western Town and buy the rifle he had been wanting for so long


Braeden wasn't thrilled about going - but he was a good sport and enjoyed the bumper cars although he is so long legged it wasn't a very comfortable fit.


We stayed in Salem at the Best Western - was a very nice suite - loved that - and it had a regular pool and a small kids pool and a spa pool and sauna. Emma loved having her own little pool! While we were there - my sister Vivian who I hadn't seen in almost 2 years and her daughter Debbie came over and visited and had lunch with us. Was nice to catch up!


I'm the one in the middle, with the big middle. Man I need to get out and do something about all this weight I've gained!! I've been trying to make sure there are a few more pictures of me for my scrapbooks - but it is hard when I look like this!

Anyway, I'll post some more about our vacation later :)We are off to go camping!

1 comment:

  1. You look great!! I love your hair!! I wish I could look that gorgeous on vacation but I normally look like a blob in a baseball cap!! :)

    ReplyDelete