July 06, 2006

Extreme Mom

Well, this is as extreme as my kids have seen me get. They didn't think I'd do it - but I showed them!! Good thing there isn't any sound on this video, or you would hear my high pitched screaming as I bounced across the wake, and got swung way out to the side during the turns! It was a lot of fun, and since it was so hot out, it was wonderful to be cool on the water. Braeden took this video while I was tubing behind our boat on the Columbia River during the weekend before the 4th of July.

4 comments:

  1. OMG'sh it looks like you are having a blast...wish it did have sound though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you go!!! I wish there was sound cause that would so add to the look on your face!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a trooper you were... looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete