July 02, 2006

My niece is a mommy - again

Nope, not the niece in the last post :) Another one. You are probably wondering exactly how many nieces I have - and I got to thinking about that too, so I did a little tally and here it is:

11 nieces
6 nephews
6 great nieces
14 great nephews
and 1 great niece, 1 great nephew and 1 great something on the way.

Sheesh - we aren't shy about populating the world :)

But I digress, back to the baby at hand. New little great nephew made his appearance while we were in the area, here is the little birth card off the hospital website.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of nieces and nephews! And what a cute addition to the clan! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow woman..never realized you had that many...you old fart you ;) Gorgeous baby

    ReplyDelete