February 04, 2012

LOAD Day 4


Today I scraplifted a layout from my friend Jen .  I didn't follow the prompt for today, as I was getting down to the wire to finish the layout for today and I hadn't found a photo to suit the prompt yet.

First Snow Angel on the First Snow Day


Today was the final day of Merit Badge clinic, I am sure that Brett and Mitch both are glad it is over.  Emma and I went and got our nails done and pedicures and then took the car to be washed.  After that, it was time for Brett and I to head to Wal-Mart for our 2 hour shift selling See's candy bars to raise money for the band trip to Disneyland.  He sold 84 bars and got $44.22 in donations - so $128.22 will go towards his trip.  So far he has raised over $350 and we turned in over $400 in change that we had saved up.  So his trip is paid for, time to get mine paid for ;)


Day 3 of 4
Miles this Month: 6



1 comment:

  1. Love your lift! I still need to finish the journaling on mine, when we hung up my mojo up and left. So now I'm behind again!!

    ReplyDelete