February 02, 2012

LOAD Day 1 & 2



This is my layout for the first day of LOAD212 Past Present. I used a Studio Calico kit, and various other supplies from my stash.  The prompt was about taste, which of course made me think of recipes and to connect it to the past - this recipe card is the only one I have that is written in my Mom's hand, so it is very special to me.


From the Kitchen of Mom


This is my layout for the second day of LOAD212 Past Present.  The prompt was about a photo you love.  I found this photo fairly quickly, but  I had a horrible headache and it seemed to take forever to settle on a design and papers.  While I was googling for one photo layout ideas, I came across the Vinnie Pearce blog and it had a great layout on there, and even a free digital kit.  So I printed out some of the tags and the ribbon border from the digital kit on cardstock, and the title onto a transparency, used Twine from The Twinery and a Stampin' Up heart punch and made this layout.   I still need to journal on it, but my headache is killing me and I am going to bed!  

How I heart you 3 

Day 2 of 2
Miles this Month: 4




1 comment: