August 02, 2008

SOSL Week 3

Here is what I came up with for Week 3 of the SOSL challenge at Scrap Love. Somebody should have stopped me before I got the stickles out I think. Sigh. Oh well - I still like the overall design of it - and I put a lot of thought and planning into it. I know I'll never be chosen in the Top 3 during any week of voting - there is amazing talent in the contest - but it is fun to stretch my scrapping abilities anyway.

Follow Me

Song Title: Follow Me by Uncle Kracker

Journaling: Being married to a career navy man mens moving alot, but soon you'll be a regular joe and even after all this time, baby I'll follow you anywhere.

{Clock hands are set at 1 and 2, because our anniversary is January 2nd}

Clear Items: Pageframe Designs Clearly Heavy Overlay - non patterned (thanks Jen - you ROCK!)
Heidi Swapp - Clock
Making Memories Clear Tags & Shapes
Maya Road Clearly Sheer Ribbon
Maya Road Sheer Alphabet

Other Items used:
Making Memories Scrapbook Colors Paint - Asphalt
Stickles - frosted lace & Fruit Punch
Maya Road Chipboard Clock Hands
Making Memories Bling Brad
Around The Block Tapewriter
MAMBI - Funky Hearts Rhinestone

No comments:

Post a Comment