August 22, 2008

Overwhelmed

I just wanna cry - I'm so overwhelmed right now. Brett wanted to play football and when I found out it was a 4 night a week committment, plus game days - I was less than thrilled - but he is doing so well with it and it has been such a confidence builder for him - that I sucked it up.

Well Emma is in Cheer/Pom - and I was so glad that practices were at the same place and time as football. We had to be there anyway - so woohoo!

We are off on Thursdays from Football - and I just got an email from the Cheer/Pom coach that practices are now on Thursdays. So that means that me and both kids have to be at the field 5 nights a week for 2 hours. Just the thought of it makes me and I just want to put my head down and cry.

And before you give me advice on what to do to occupy those 2 hours during practice or tell me to enjoy it because soon the kids will be gone, let me clarify it isn't the fact that we have practice that is overwhelming me - it is the fact that I had counted on that one free night per week - and now that has been taken away. I'll adjust - but I just wanted to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment