August 07, 2008

No more tangles!

Emma has the WORST hair for tangles. We have tried everything to help detangle it and make it easier to brush. My hairdresser even tried her super secret detangles everything forumula that she makes - and it wouldn't touch it. Emma hates having her hair brush and runs and hides if you come towards her with a brush. Her solution is to just pull the rats nest back into a scrunchie. I finally tired of my daughter looking like a street urchin and took her in to get it cut.

Here is Emma is last week at breakfast and you can sorta see her snarly hair


and here she is with her new cute cut - Carrie thinks it is a bit Dorothy Hamiltonish - guess this is the perfect time for an "Olympic" cut ha ha. I'm just thankful that it will be tons easier to take care of and I won't have to chase her around with a hairbrush!

No comments:

Post a Comment