August 23, 2008

The Joy of Creating!

We've been so busy with football, cheer and getting ready for school that I just haven't had a chance to be creative. I was playing in the SOSL Challenge at Scrap Love and I wasn't able to get my Week #4 challenge finished - so I've had to drop out - but they gave us a Second Chance contest so I had to finish the missed challenge and get my other challenges in on time. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to do it, but I managed it - yeah me!

Week #4 - Simplify



Tinkering Ink & Luxe PP, butterflies from a kit by ScarletLime
Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink
Bazzill Edges
K&Co Brad
Imaginisce Brads
Heidi Swapp Chipboard Alpha
Prima Transparent Tape
Misc. Ric Rac




I also got my Scrap Shanty Shantylympics Week #2 layout done





USA - Plaid Paper
Spain - Metal (metal photo corners and staples)
Denmark - Alpha Die Cuts (Quickutz Alph Die)
Germany - hand journalPapers are from Dream Street.
Quickutz Alpha Die
American Craft Thickers
MM Lil Alpha Stickers
Unknown metal photo corners
Misc staples
SU! Stampin Write Brown Marker
Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink

Journaling: Brett is a typical boy that will turn anything that remotely resembles a weapon into one! Here it is croquet mallets.
August 2008
Photos by Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment