January 16, 2008

LOAD Failure

Well I started with really good intentions on January 3rd of participating in the LOAD class on BPS. I started this layout bright and shiny, only to realize that I didn't have the shiny. So I sat it aside while I went in search of the Heidi Swapp bling that I needed/wanted for this layout. Of course, my LSS didn't have what I needed, neither did Michaels or Joann's. So back to the trusty computer - have you tried to buy HS bling lately? Not real thick on the ground. I finally found what I needed at wolfcamera.com LOL. And it finally arrived and this layout is finally finished. Didn't turn out exactly as I had it in my head - but all in all I'm pleased with it.



Based on a December Page Map.
Uses K&CO Wild Saffron line patterned paper
Heidi Swapp bling
Technique Tuesday Tile
Scenic Route patterned paper
K & Co chipboard diecuts
Unknown Trim

No comments:

Post a Comment