January 11, 2008

I was tagged!

Seems the idea here is to answer all the questions and then add one yourself at the bottom, then tag some people. :)

1. Name your 2 favorite scrapbooking topics: everyday events and boating

2. What are the 2 best places you've been to? Guam & the Oregon coast

3. Name 2 things you do every day: check my email and drink a Pepsi

4. Tell us 2 things that pretty much everyone knows about you: I scrap in spurts and I buy more supplies than I use.

5. 2 places you wish to visit: Australia & New Mexico

6. 2 things you may not know about me are: I am the youngest of 8 children & I can't stand to have anything cover my face

7. 2 nicknames you've had at some time in your life: Kimmers and Kimberly James

8. Name 2 of your favorite drinks: Strawberry daquiri and Pepsi

9. Janet's question: What are 2 interesting (in a good or bad way) jobs you've had in your life? I worked at Skippers, and quit after I had to take a test on how quickly we could filet, batter and coat the filets. I worked for an accounting firm, inputting tax returns was an interesting process.

10. Cheri's question: Name 2 resolutions you've either already broken or 2 that you've kept so far: I haven't scrapped at least a page a week, or started excercising 5 days a week.

11. Jen's question: If you could be any age you wanted to be what would it be? I'd like to be 32 forever - that seemed a good age :)

12. Kim's question: Are you as organized as you'd like to be?
And I am going to tag...
nobody :)

No comments:

Post a Comment