October 25, 2007

Scrap Shanty 10.25 Blog Challenge

Bethany (Verro) does weekly blog challenges over at Scrap Shanty

Hope you join in and post a link to your blog in the challenge thread when you are through!

Since Halloween is next week, I thought that I great blog entry would be on your favorite childhood costume. Or you could discuss what you wear now. Or a costume that someone you love wore. Or your philosophy on costuming.


Wow - I really don't remember much about trick or treating as a child. I can't remember any costume that I ever wore - or wanted to wear. Sheesh, thats a bit sad. I love Halloween though - it is about my favorite holiday. I love going with the kids and having them pick out their costumes, and see what they will come up with each year. So far -it seems to follow a theme - Braeden/gory, Brett/military, Emma/princess :)
I don't dress up as an adult, although when I worked at the car dealership we all dressed up and had an employee contest. One of the salesman always won - he was so creative when it came to his costume every year. The year I as pregnant with Emma, there was a lot of road construction and there was a sign that said BUMP - so I wore an orange shirt, and a cardboard sign with a cutout for my preggo belly, with BUMP written on the shirt. One year I went as the wacky gal from Drew Carey Show - Mimi - of the garish clothes and blue eyeshadow. Was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment