October 20, 2007

Ghetto Scraproom Part 2

Wow I can't believe I moved into my new scraproom the end of August and it is still so Ghetto looking :).

Still working off the folding camp table that is pretty wobbly. DH has promised over and over to put up some shelving and buy me a countertop for the room - so it would at least become the white trash scrapbook room LOL. But, that has never happened and now - it is going to become Ghetto Fabulous! DH ordered me some great bookshelves and desks from IKEA for my birthday (and Christmas and anniversary)!! It neccessitated me having to move the existing stuff around so that we could make sure the new stuff would work - and also so it would be easier to put the new stuff in place when it finally gets here in a couple of weeks. This is what it looks like now:

I have a horrible mess made, from pulling apart all the kits I had and organizing them.

Here is what is going to make my room Ghetto Fabulous -



Emma and I are each getting one of those desks and they will be put together so that we face each other. I'm getting 2 of the larger cube bookshelves that will go along the wall behind where I will be working. I'm so excited!! Only bad part is that when it gets here - we have to put it all together before we can put it in the room :(

No comments:

Post a Comment