October 18, 2007

Scrap Shanty 10.18 Blog Challenge

Bethany (Verro) does weekly blog challenges over at Scrap Shanty

Hope you join in and post a link to your blog in the challenge thread when you are through!


Write about how you create. Some questions to get those juices flowing are:

Do you listen to music? What kind? Loud? Soft?
Do you watch/listen to a movie? What kind?
Do you dump out all your supplies at the beginning and pick and choose what you want to use? Or do you hunt and gather while in the process?
Are you a fast or slow scrapper?
Are you messy or neat?
Do you follow a sketch religiously or do you use a sketch as more of a suggestion?
What are you more inspired by? New products? New photos?


I always get stumped when talking about my creative process - cause I don't really think I have a process. I do listen to music - usually the radio - which is a mix of today's hits and 80's music - I don't keep it too loud as that tends to be distracting. I don't listen to or watch TV - as that sucks me in and I'd never get anything done. I am a medium speed - hunter gatherer when it comes to scrapping. I am extraordinarily mess while scrapping -but have to clean up in between. I love to use sketches - I tend to use them religiously - but occasionally change them up to suite me :) I am most inspired by product and others creations - I am a major league scrap lifter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment