May 25, 2006

Scrap Addict Blogger Challenge #1

Annette at Scrap Addict is doing a weekly blogger challenge - yeah - that'll get my blog updated :)

ABOUT ME

favorite color: Black (really!!)
word I most liked to be described as: loyal
best meal I cook: Chicken Cheese Enchiladas
favorite dessert: Cherry Crisp
favorite book: The Velveteen Rabbit
favorite outfit: Capris, flip flops and a 3/4 length sleeve t-shirt
usually in bed by: 10pm
favorite sounds: my kids' giggles
I wish: That there was more time in the day
What I crave: I crave to be more at ease within myself.
Surround me with: Family.

5 comments:

  1. you know - i really love black too....it can go with anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of the favorite color black but it does wear well! ;) Your favorite dish you make sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the same favorite sound. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to know I am not the only one with black as their favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok i need to get the recipe for your fave dish ;)

    ReplyDelete