May 10, 2006

I Love my Wishblade!!!

I have to say, this is one of the best purchases I've ever made. I love it, I love it, I love it. I could only love it more, if it were a CraftRobo or my dream - a CraftRobo Pro.

I have had it for awhile now, and not really done anything much with it. But this past week I have been using it do do something on almost all my layouts, and hopefully soon I can branch out to some crafts and cards :)

Here are some of the layouts I've made using my Wishblade:

I used the WB to cut out the tags and big brother for "One GR8 Big Brother" Uses a Scrap Addict kit, Big Man on Campus and a sketch by Karen H. KH26




I used the WB to cut the title "Blow". Uses a Scrap Addict kit, Katie & Kimi, and a sketch by Monica K. MK41.



This is a scraplift of Rosie Posie over at Scrap Addict. I used the WB to cut the B for the title "Between" Uses a Scrap Addict Kit - Final Countdown.



I used the WB to cut the title "Bubbles" and also to cut the circles. This uses Scrap Addict kit Hit The Road Jack, and a sketch by Bonni R. BR1101.




Thanks for looking and reading. Ignore the washed out colors, my scanner isn't playing nice :)

5 comments:

  1. You really wanted us to know, eh:-) We had to read it 3 times to get the full effect of your love for your new toy...LOL...j/k:-)

    The LO's look great Kim!

    I think would have deifnitely been on my wishlist if I had stayed paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kim! The layouts look great, I have my own "Ode to the Wishblade" on my blog too, heehee! Oh, and about the scanner...is it the Mustek A3 scanner? I have the SAME exact problem with mine. Somebody sent me instructions on a setting you can change,,,but of course I haven't tried it yet. Just seems easier to take a digital picture. I will see if I can dig out that old email though and share it with you. Let me know if it's the same scanner!

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layouts look awesome Kim!! I love them all but I love the between one the best -- just love the look of it!!

    Loving my wishblade too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LOs Kim!! Ahhhhhh... I wish I had a WB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me wanna have one! How awesome!!

    ReplyDelete