November 04, 2005

Well I'm going to attempt to write down some things that maybe I would forget if I didn't have a blog. We will see how it goes!!

You are welcome to read my entries, although if you do, you have less of a life than I do! So be warned.

Today it is very windy outside, but it is Friday so that makes it all good. We are having a cyber crop on the Military Scrappers Paradise (MSP) yahoo group, so I am hoping to get some scrapping done. I have several projects on the burner, my altered assignment for www.scrapaddict.com, a creativity jar for becca and Lily for winning my challenge in August - sorry guys! A christmas tag swap for the HQSwappers yahoo group, a clipboard swap for MSP, a secret santa exchange for MSP and Scrap Addict. Man, I shouldn't have started listing them, now I am overwhelmed!!

Scrap Addict has monthly sponsors now, and this months sponsor is Junkitz. The owner Stacey and some of her DT showed up over at Scrap Addict for a chat. They seem like a lot of fun and a great group!! They also have blogz - check them out at www.junkitz.com

The next sponsor is Sweetwater and I so love their papers. I have some altered items to do for the sponsorship and can't wait to get started!!

Well, signing off for now. Going to put a roast with baby red potatoes, carrots, mushrooms and onions in the crockpot. My brother Vern will be here and is staying the weekend. Should be fun if I can tear him away from football!!

See you same bat time, same bat channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment