November 05, 2005

It's early, as usual and no one else is up but me. I'm helping to run a cyber crop on MSP and had to get some challenges posted. After I finish this blog, I'm heading to the scrapbook nook, to get started on some stuff.

Yesterday my brain was scrambled. I forgot Braeden's dental appointment, and missed some events I was supposed to run on the cyber crop. Guess I need some ginko!

Brett fell at school again, that is twice in 2 days and bumped his head. Different bump than the one from before LOL. He is okay, but he did tell me that rainy day recess is dangerous. The nurse said when she called that she sure enjoyed him, he is a delight. That's my Brett - the drama king that you never know what funny thing is going to pop out of his mouth!

Emma's teacher said that she was delightful and she so enjoyed her, she actually stopped me on the steps of the school to tell me that. Sniff, sniff - makes a momma proud! Then tonight Emma told me that her teacher asked her how she became so darn cute! Aww, the teacher loves my baby like I do!!

Braeden is grounded for telling us a lie. His online friend called, and we were concerned with how an out of state person got our phone number, Braeden tried to tell us that is was someone else on the phone. Uh, brain fart Braeden, we have CALLER ID!! We still don't know exactly how the kid/guy ended up with our number, but not a lot we can do about it now. So hopefully he will learn it is easier to just tell the truth, especially cause he is jones'n for his X-box. Been grounded off it for 4 days, and they had just gotten a couple games that they had pre-ordered - so he is dyin' to play!!

No comments:

Post a Comment