August 01, 2011

New Beginnings

If there is one thing I am good at, it is beginnings.  I'm not so good with following through to the end though  Case in point, my blog.  I can't count on one hand how many times I have "re-started" my blog.  Each time with the great intention of keeping it up and making it a great place to store my memories.  Yet each time, I stumble and then fall.  But I guess it isn't how many times you stumble and fall, but how many times you get back up.  So here I am, getting back up and beginning again!

One thing I am beginning today is

If you are interested in joining in, you can find the details at Oh So Lovely.  I'll be back a little later to post my day 1 assignment.

Yesterday, I bought myself a present.  An it is the end of my 10 day vacation present, an I want one, but I don't need one present!  I bought myself:

an iPad2 and it looks just like the picture!  We had a lot of fun playing around with it last night and so far I really, really love it and am glad that I splurged!  Any other iPad owners out there with advice on must have apps?  I already have Paprika, Angry Birds and the Talking Tom Cat.  We laughed so hard at the Talking Cat one!







1 comment:

  1. Angry Birds Rio is fun too. You have to play words with friends with me! And now we can Facetime to talk to each other!! :)

    ReplyDelete