August 17, 2011

Days 11 - 17

I've gotten a bit behind in posting my photos - I have been taking them, I just haven't been good about getting them onto the blog. So here are Days 11 -17's prompts.

Day 11 - Something Fun
This is a little votive holder that I bought and have in my scraproom, just because it was fun to look at!

Day 12 - Close Up
This a close up of the hens & chicks in my Day 7 photo of the day.

Day 13 - From a Distance

I took this picture with my iPad, and it didn't get the mountain I was trying to get, but I guess the boats are at a distance, so I'm just going with it.


Day 14 - Flowers
These are the gorgeous flower baskets that are all around Kingston - these are down at the Marina.

Day 15 - My Shoes

Pretty much my everyday wear, my Nike flip flops. LOVE them!

Day 16 - What I ate

Not really food, but this is what I had for lunch, a frozen lemonade from Mickey D's. Yummo!

Day 17 - On the Shelf

The books on my shelf in the bedroom.

I admit that I am not being very artistic or creative when it comes to these prompts. But I am getting them done - which is HUGE!




No comments:

Post a Comment