March 16, 2008

I scrapped!

Finally a couple of layouts! It has been forever since I actually sat and scrapped - or even wanted to!

I finally got a layout done. I wish I could have stitched on this - but my machine doesn't like me - and I didn't want to risk ruining these papers. So - I'm calling it done.



Supplies:
Stuck sketch #31 From the Stuck Sketch Blog
Bazzill Cardstock
Daisy Bucket Love Lines Sweetheart, Love Lines, First Love and True Love patterned papers
Heidi Swapp Chipboard Alpha Lemonade Stand - White
Around the Block Tape Writer and Adhesive Tape Writer Strips
VersaMagic Dew Drop SeaBreeze Multi-surface Chalk Ink
Sharpie black pen



I did Jen's March Sketch Challenge on Scrap Shanty - which is also posted on the Challenge Blog -

I used:
Sketch Stinkerbelle 29
Basic Grey Mellow patterned papers Equinox, Settle Down, Deciduous & Birch
We R Memory Keepers Diner Goodie Box chipboard accents which I covered with BG paper
Heidi Swapp Chipboard Alpha
Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink - Dark Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment