March 14, 2009

Score!


Mitch mentioned recently that he would really like to see me in more dresses. My friend Bobbi had just been here, and she always dresses really cool and has fun and funky jewelry. When I mentioned that I liked her jewelry - Mitch mentioned he liked her dress and boots.

I was in Wal-Mart yesterday, looking for another pair of yoga pants (because Mitch likes the 1st pair so well) and saw some dresses that were similar to the one Bobbi was wearing. So I went for a closer look - and they were on the clearance rack - and were marked down to THREE DOLLARS. That's $3, 3 bucks!!!! Can you believe it?

I brought them home and did a fashion show for DH - and he was way pleased with them. He even took some pictures of me in one of them - he's so cute. I'd also been to get my hair cut and I had her blow it straight - which he also loves. So, it isn't the best picture - but here it is. Now to find some boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment